- Payment must be made at the time of class registration.
- Class fees are non-refundable unless the class is canceled by us.
- Supplies are not included in the price unless otherwise noted.
- Please be ready with supplies before class. We appreciate your support by purchasing class materials from us; you'll get a 10% discount on the yarn.
- To ensure the most value from each class session, please complete the assigned homework. Stop in during shop hours for help, if needed.
- If you are unable to make a class, please let us know. If you miss a class, make-up sessions are available at the private lesson rates (excluding workshops).
- Yarn may be returned within 6 months of purchase, with receipt.
- Yarn for returns must be in original condition. Wound yarn may not be returned or exchanged.
- Please buy enough yarn for your project. We cannot promise it will be available again in the same dye lot.
- No returns on needles, hooks, patterns or books.
- We offer a 10% discount on yarn to Guild members, who must show current I.D. for discount.
- Guild discounts do not apply to sale items.
- We are happy to wind yarn purchased here, as traffic allows. (We do sell yarn winders and swifts for your own convenience.)
We are happy to place special orders from any company we do business with, for items we currently stock. If you need a special item we don’t stock, but it’s from a company we work with, we can place the order for you, but there might be a minimum order required. A 50% deposit is required for most special orders.
We can ship any of our products anywhere in the US. We use the USPS. Prices quoted when order is requested.